Forum Donations
Search
VTF Google Search
 Click Here

Now Xbox / Was StarWars Battlefront II

All forms of gaming. Cards, board, role play, PC, consol........
  • Advertisement

Post a reply

Now Xbox / Was StarWars Battlefront II

PostAuthor: Matthew » Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:26 pm

StarWars Battlefront II

Tits n Balls game for only $20

Its has many different way to play the game and its very real.
The sounds and music make it though.

Though I am diggin them new Lego starwars 2 game commercials on TV.
Its gotta be fast and good looking on any PC as everything is suppose to be blocky with smooth one color textures.
Last edited by Matthew on Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Matthew
Silver Membership
Silver Membership

Re: StarWars Battlefront II

PostAuthor: Fritz » Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:34 pm

My kids bought the Battlefront II game for the PC. Pretty cool game, I've played it a few times. Kids seem to like it. Though they were a little dissapointed because they thought they had purchased the game for the PS2, but it was for the PC instead, and they had already opened the box. :doh: Now I have to make sure they don't thrash my computer keyboard and mouse too bad. :spank:

They (my kids) bought the Lego Starwars game for the PS2. They really seem to like that game. I havn't had a chance to try it out yet. I've been too busy with summer projects to get much gaming in this summer. I'll catch up with the games this fall and winter when the bad weather kicks in.

I gotta get my bike goin. I just hate having it in peices all over the garage! :baw:

Fritz
Senior Membership
Senior Membership

PostAuthor: Virago Ho » Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:50 pm

I have Battlefront and Battelfront II for my XBox . . . I haven't played it much cuz my son monopolizes it. He likes to play with me but I hate that split-screen play. But, any first-person shooter game is cool in book. . . they are great for relieving stress and aggression!

:blast: :blast: :blast:

Oh yeah babeeeee!
Good Girl :burnout: Gone Biker!
I don't WANT a pickle! :baw:

:love: :love: 2003 V-Star Custom 650 :grin:
:love: [strike]1995 XV250 Baby V (09/06 - 08/07)[/strike]
Virago Ho
Junior Membership
Junior Membership

PostAuthor: Matthew » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:01 pm

Could always try the parent trick to return things.
Drag your kid in by the ear and then demand to know why they let him buy such a violent game.

Thats how napster worked back in the day. One bloke would buy the album, everyone would copy it to cassette and then you return it saying your parents said you couldn't have it. Didn't matter that is was open anymore.

---

I never did Xbox or any of them, they just want to much. I added it up once and just to be happy id have to drop a grand to make it worth buying an xbox. I could build 2 computers for that price, that run faster with more options. But I might get a box one day when they get the stock quotes and ----- mod out.
Matthew
Silver Membership
Silver Membership

PostAuthor: LionTamer » Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:23 pm

Love the Xbox(s) My son has the Xbox and I bought the Xbox360. Had a Xbox live account until my son ranked it up so high I was getting my @$$ kicked everytime I played Halo2 on live. I have since let him pay to renew it and I will launch my own account for the 360 (which will be off limits to the lad) I agree with ViragoHo about split screen, I need all the visual aid I can get when playing.

Matt.
LionTamer
Junior Membership
Junior Membership

PostAuthor: Virago Ho » Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:12 am

Matthew";p="40957 wrote:I never did Xbox or any of them, they just want to much. I added it up once and just to be happy id have to drop a grand to make it worth buying an xbox. I could build 2 computers for that price, that run faster with more options. But I might get a box one day when they get the stock quotes and ----- mod out.

I got my first XBox free by signing up for an IT class that my company paid for . . . double bonus! My first XBox smoked out - literally - and I bought a replacement when XBox 360 came out cheap cheap.

I also have a Playstation that someone gave me . . . for free!

I guess you have to be in the right place at the right time . . . OR . . . you have to be really really cute. :tong:

As for games . . . Ebay is a great resource. I never pay full price for a new, unopened game. I paid $14 for my Battlefront games . . .

I WIN!

:lol:
Good Girl :burnout: Gone Biker!
I don't WANT a pickle! :baw:

:love: :love: 2003 V-Star Custom 650 :grin:
:love: [strike]1995 XV250 Baby V (09/06 - 08/07)[/strike]
Virago Ho
Junior Membership
Junior Membership

PostAuthor: Matthew » Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:22 am

I sure hope you can pull folks arms off in the new Lego one. No matter how cool the real like star wars games get they don't let ya rips arms off with the wookie. Probably cause they would have to show blood. But there are plenty of droids to rip apart. But as is, wookies SUCK.
Matthew
Silver Membership
Silver Membership

PostAuthor: Matthew » Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:30 pm

Finally got one of these. An Xbox that is. $105 with 9 good games. The games are all like $10 used still on Ebay so it was a steal.

Got all the cool star wars games with it, Doom3,NHL 2K5 n some fightin games.

never liked sports games but NHL 2K5 is fun. Rest of the games were cool cept for battlefront and Doom3 which I have already played on PC. On the box I find myself spacily disoriented as the controls are 100% backwards. And when in trouble my brain is already pre program for what to do, which don't work on the box.

Though I have never used on of these
all very new though the grafix are sweet.

I need to find some cool racing games but don't know whats good, anyone?

Also got 3 games I don't want, sale trade borrow....

star wars; knights of the old republic [HD480]
xmen legends [HD720]
genma onjmusha

last one is some like anime spin off game.
hate anime

I can remember back in the day what really sucked is the short cords on the controllers. Now I think they are to long. Are wireless controllers that good yet?

What about all this memory card stuff? Do ya need one for each game or can ya just use one of then giant 32meg aftermarket cards for all?

I didn't get no books or anything why I'm asking.
Matthew
Silver Membership
Silver Membership

PostAuthor: Resonance » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:50 am

You dont need a memory card unless you want to take the save games to a buddies house. Otherwise they all go to the built in HDD.

As for good racing games, you cant beat Project Gotham Racing. That game kept me entertained for many hours. You can either just race against other cars, or you can do tracks where you have to do tricks to earn "Kudos" points. You have to get so many kudos to get bronze, silver, gold. Definately worth checking out.

Im not much into RPG's, But Knights of the Old Republic sucked me in. The ending was pretty cool too. You should give it a shot if you havent.

I never tried any wireless controllers on mine. I do have them for my 360 though and they are so great. I cant believe I didnt use them before!
1989 XV750

Resonance
Senior Membership
Senior Membership

PostAuthor: RiFFRaFF » Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:40 pm

I have XBOX 360, and have really enjoyed "Gears of War". Next game - "Lost Planet".
Once a Chief, always a Chief!
USCG Retired (1977-2003)

:fan:<P>
RiFFRaFF
Gold Membership
Gold Membership

PostAuthor: Matthew » Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:46 pm

Knights sucked from the start, if it does get fun later not gonna find out. grafix and colors were very very bland and lifeless.

Like a good book, it sucks you in the first few mins pages.

Xmen also sucks, just a dumb 25cent video game ported to xbox.

down view or side scrollers on the xbox is a total waste of technology.

Why duke nukem failed. Was an awesome 3d RPG shooter for it day then when the new and improved version comes out its a dumb side scroller. AKA they just ported gameboy stuff to PC.
Matthew
Silver Membership
Silver Membership

PostAuthor: Resonance » Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:07 pm

Yeah Knights gets better, but only because of the storyline. Best storyline ever. I understand its not everyone cup of tea. Normally it isnt mine but I couldnt put the game down.

I love side scrollers. Thats why I had to buy contra for the 360...lmao.

Obviously if you havent played it, you need to get Halo. Halo 2 was kind of a dissapointment. Not much really changed. I will be lining up for 3 though when it comes out. They have done some awesome things for it.

GOW was good. I wasnt a huge fan of Lost Planet. I really got into Samurai Warriors 2 though. Its the kind of game where you kill hundreds of guys in a single mission. Of course not realistic, but really fun!
1989 XV750

Resonance
Senior Membership
Senior Membership

PostAuthor: RiFFRaFF » Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:21 pm

How about "Dead Rising" for Xbox 360? Any good?
Once a Chief, always a Chief!
USCG Retired (1977-2003)

:fan:<P>
RiFFRaFF
Gold Membership
Gold Membership

PostAuthor: Matthew » Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:50 pm

kights starts off to darn slow, I don't get into them 30 mins of in game direction from the game. Just let me play, ill figure it out.
Matthew
Silver Membership
Silver Membership

PostAuthor: Resonance » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:30 pm

Lots of people liked dead rising...I didnt. All depends on your tastes I guess.
1989 XV750

Resonance
Senior Membership
Senior Membership

PostAuthor: Matthew » Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:02 pm

What about them memory cards with built in cheat and codes? There is one thats say it has some 3000 code n hacks built in to get access to stuff in games 100s of games.........
Matthew
Silver Membership
Silver Membership

PostAuthor: Resonance » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:37 pm

My guess is they have save games or something on them....dont really know without seeing it since I havent used them before.

http://www.xbox-scene.com has a ton of info on it. You might be able to do a search on the forums and find some info on it. I know they have links somewhere on the site to save-game websites.
1989 XV750

Resonance
Senior Membership
Senior Membership

PostAuthor: Matthew » Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:02 pm

Action Replay is the most advanced code system ever created. It's packed with unauthorized codes that will defeat even the toughest Xbox games. Infinite lives, unlimited ammo, unlock secret levels and characters. All these and thousands of game- busting codes and enhancements are just a button press away.

Not only is Action Replay crammed with all the codes you could ever want for the latest and greatest games, it can also be easily updated with new codes that you can store on Action Replay's own 8 MB memory card.

Features:

Preloaded with more than 10,000 codes for all the latest and greatest Xbox games
100% unofficial codes and enhancements that you won't find anywhere else
New codes can be easily added and saved
8 MB memory card included
Unrivaled customer support means new codes are often available on the first day of a game's release
Turns your Xbox into a multi-region DVD player

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product. ... id=2197629
Matthew
Silver Membership
Silver Membership

PostAuthor: Matthew » Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:49 am

6.9 sec left in the 3rd, Pavlov something backhands one in the top corner, GOAL!!!

might hafta rent some more sports games to try. Never like them on other older systems, but sound n grafix rock in NHL 2K5. Have just set up games and let the computer play itself and I just watched.
Matthew
Silver Membership
Silver Membership

PostAuthor: Resonance » Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:40 am

Hell, worth a shot if your into that kind of thing. Looks like you could always sell it on ebay for around the same price.
1989 XV750

Resonance
Senior Membership
Senior Membership

Next

Post a reply

• Advertisement

Return to Gaming