Forum Donations
Search
VTF Google Search
 Click Here

BHD

All forms of gaming. Cards, board, role play, PC, consol........
  • Advertisement

Post a reply

BHD

PostAuthor: Zillid » Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:47 pm

Just wanted to know if anyone on here plays black hawk down??? I just started playing a few weeks ago and have discovered a world of entertainment online with it... I did buy BF2 and a new graphics card (ATi Radeon 9250 with overclock utility but I still can't get that game to play... Anyway.. I digress... Just wondered if anyone here plays BHD cos it would have been kewl to have a little XV army online...

ok I got bored and wanted to post and I'm so sad that that is all I could think of... :spank:
Zillid
Junior Membership
Junior Membership

Bike year & model: 81 XV 750 SE

Re: BHD

PostAuthor: mark75 » Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:23 pm

Played it some, then got into Call of Duty. I liked the diversity of it. Haven't played much lately, to involved with my XVbaby. We have been having very hot, but ridable weather and I am taking advantage while I can. :burnout:
"Over the Mountains of the Moon,
Down the Valley of the Shadow,
Ride, boldly ride" ... E.A. Poe

Time flies >>> whether you're having fun __ :bike: or not :fan: ---

Any day above ground is a good day.
so Laissez les bon temps roulez. just roll safely --- Semper Vigilans...always watchful

"I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand." ... Confucius*

If you don't read the news you are not informed.
If you read the news you are misinformed.
... Mark Twain

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The views, opinions, and experiences expressed in this post are mine and may not necessarily represent views and opinions of other VTF members, so feel free to agree, disagree, or ignore them.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mark75
Mod
Mod

Bike year & model: 1982 - XV750
2013 - FXDC Super Glide Custom
Sex: Male

Re: BHD

PostAuthor: RiFFRaFF » Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:10 pm

With the hours I work I don't get the time to play much. However when I do my favorite is Team Fortress Classic. Check out this website, and you'll see I'm a co-owner of EgoKillers --

EgoKillers

:eek:
RiFFRaFF
Gold Membership
Gold Membership

PostAuthor: Matthew » Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:44 pm

With only dial up as an option I don't play online games. Call of duty 2 demo is cool, I play allot of Urban Terror a quake3 mod, use to be called swat.

Just got Starwars battle front II not long ago and its a nifty game.
Matthew
Silver Membership
Silver Membership

Post a reply

• Advertisement

Return to Gaming