Forum Donations
Search
VTF Google Search
 Click Here

Free Parts

This forum is for requests and replies for free or substantially below market value parts. Got a rare part, that collecting dust, and you want to offer it to help out one of your buddies? This is the place. "A good deed never goes unpaid"
  • Advertisement

Post a reply

Free Parts

PostAuthor: Valhallo » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:09 pm

I've been hoarding parts leftover from my Virago build too long. They need to go, so if someone can make use of any of them I will happily give them away if you'll cover shipping.

Most parts here are in good shape, a couple not so much. If you're interested in anything here, let me know and I'll clean it up to provide better pictures. All came off of an XV1000. They will ship from Salt Lake, Utah.

Note in particular, tach works, speedo is busted.

Heavy scratches in airbox cover.

Everything else is decent.

20200604_215450.jpg

20200604_215442.jpg

20200604_215522.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Valhallo
Junior Membership
Junior Membership

Bike year & model: 1985 XV1000
Sex: Male

Re: Free Parts

PostAuthor: mark75 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:57 pm

I might could use the 23mm spanner. JK :naughty:

Nice thing to do.

Thanks for paying-it-forward.
"Over the Mountains of the Moon,
Down the Valley of the Shadow,
Ride, boldly ride" ... E.A. Poe

Time flies >>> whether you're having fun __ :bike: or not :fan: ---

Any day above ground is a good day.
so Laissez les bon temps roulez. just roll safely --- Semper Vigilans...always watchful

"I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand." ... Confucius*

If you don't read the news you are not informed.
If you read the news you are misinformed.
... Mark Twain

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The views, opinions, and experiences expressed in this post are mine and may not necessarily represent views and opinions of other VTF members, so feel free to agree, disagree, or ignore them.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mark75
Mod
Mod

Bike year & model: 1982 - XV750
2013 - FXDC Super Glide Custom

Re: Free Parts

PostAuthor: Bodo750 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:34 pm

Hi I am interested in the sissy bar. As far as I know it fits the 750 as well ,which is my motorcycle. What is the approx. weight of the item?Don't know how much it will cost to send to Europe-Bulgaria, Sofia city. If you have any idea -Please send me PM.? I will make a research as well.10x in advance
Bodo750
Junior Membership
Junior Membership

Bike year & model: 1992 Virago xv 750/4FY

Post a reply

• Advertisement

Return to Pay It Forward Virago