Forum Donations
Search
VTF Google Search
 Click Here

Wanted straight swap...?

This forum is for requests and replies for free or substantially below market value parts. Got a rare part, that collecting dust, and you want to offer it to help out one of your buddies? This is the place. "A good deed never goes unpaid"
  • Advertisement

Post a reply

Wanted straight swap...?

PostAuthor: Jaycyorkshire » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:03 pm

Hi there I have a set of standard long risers on my bike with straight bars, but I want some mini apes so want standard short risers.
Would anyone like to swap? I’m from scarborough North Yorkshire so Uk only to keep the cost down [emoji1417]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaycyorkshire
Junior Membership
Junior Membership

Bike year & model: Xv535 1993
Sex: Male

Re: Wanted straight swap...?

PostAuthor: Jake » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:42 pm

Jay,

You have created a bit of dilemma. We don't have a category for trades. I deleted your duplicate post in "4 Sale" because your handlebars are not for sale, you do, however want something so I suppose "Items Wanted" is the best place for it.

For good measure and perhaps more exposure, I have moved this thread to "Pay it Forward". I have made the move so that this thread will appear in both "Items Wanted" and "Pay it Forward". Any reply made to this thread will appear in both sections, the "Items Wanted" thread is simply a shortcut to this thread.

This thread will remain in place for 30 days after the last post made to it, unless you tell us to close it.

~Mark Twain
Jake
Mod
Mod

Location: Penn's Forestland otherwise known as Pennsylvania Flag
Bike year & model: 1996 XV750
Sex: Male

Post a reply

• Advertisement

Return to Pay It Forward Virago