Forum Donations
Search
VTF Google Search
 Click Here

Offer rescinded 920 Right-Side Battery-Cover-Charity Auction

This forum is for requests and replies for free or substantially below market value parts. Got a rare part, that collecting dust, and you want to offer it to help out one of your buddies? This is the place. "A good deed never goes unpaid"
  • Advertisement

Post a reply

Re: 920 Right-Side Battery-Cover - Charity Auction

PostAuthor: Jake » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:45 pm

Changed your pics to thumbnails, they take up less page and load faster. Click on the thumbnails for full size.

Also, moved this thread to Pay It Forward. Seems to fit that category better.
Forum Tutorials can be found here http://viragotechforum.com/viewforum.php?f=177

Forward Control Templates ( FREE ) http://viragotechforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=21556

“It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you in trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so.”
~Mark Twain
Jake
Mod
Mod

Bike year & model: 1996 XV750
Sex: Male

PostAuthor: Jake » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:31 pm

kpeters59 wrote:I am on a LOT of boards, and I have never seen Forum Police like this board ever...sheesh!

This item is FOR SALE. The donation to the charity is from me. I'm the one NOT RECEIVING payment. Plus, I'll be paying for shipping. If I'd wanted it in PIF I'd have posted it there.

Also, I put extra effort into creating HIGH RESOLUTION PICTURES for a reason...guess what it is? So people could see them. Sorry about your tiny pipe...sounds like a personal problem.
'
I won't be active on this board AT ALL, so if I fail to be responsive to this thread, now you know why.

Oh yeah, move my post back to FOR SALE.

-KP
Stays where it is, like it or not. This forum is organized and it takes a lot of effort by few to keep it that way. The item is for sale as you say, but since payment is going to charity, it fits this category.

As for your images being high resolution, it's my call as a moderator to say what is too big, yours are. You need to be considerate to those that still use dial up, and there are those here that do.

Furthermore, before you blow off again, click on those thumbnails and they will appear full size to anyone that cares to look at them.
Forum Tutorials can be found here http://viragotechforum.com/viewforum.php?f=177

Forward Control Templates ( FREE ) http://viragotechforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=21556

“It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you in trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so.”
~Mark Twain
Jake
Mod
Mod

PostAuthor: Jake » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:06 pm

kpeters59 wrote:
Let's hold the reserve somewhere around the going rate on Ebay...if you can find one...

Since you only have the right side, and this Ebay auction is for both as a Buy it Now for $69.99, that should put your reserve somewhere about $35.

~Mark Twain
Jake
Mod
Mod

PostAuthor: Roger Ramjet » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:13 pm

Those 82 920 Battery Covers must be hard to get State Side ?? I've had one in my garage for two years . I've had it posted on Kijiji lots of times but it seems everybody has one .

Giving the Proceeds of his sale to Charity WOW what a great idea Kudos
The " Mistress " done

THE MORE HAIR YOU LOSE ... THE MORE HEAD YOU GET ....

I Lied to get the JOB they lied about the JOB .. So we are even

Bike is as always For Sale

EX-WIFE FOR SALE ... JUST TAKE OVER PAYMENTS

HE WHO DIES WITH THE MOST TOYS WINS

1982 XV920J ,82 harley Gas Tank , 81 Maxim Headlight ,Round Aftermarket signal lighting , harley Sportster front fender , Johnny Pag Spyder rear fender ,harley FLH Battery Cover, Highway Crash Bars with Pegs , Aftermarket Mirrors ,Aftermarket Backrest , Mac Pipes ,Leather Saddle Bags , Gen 2 Starter upgrade , Battery Tender , Honda Shadow Ace Seat . Firehouse Technology I-Tube Stereo , Honda Handlebars , On Board 12 v compressor for rear air shock ,Memphis Shades Batwing fairing ,3.5" pull back risers , Homemade Clock mount

Oakville,Ontario .Canada

Roger Ramjet
Mod
Mod

Bike year & model: 1982 Xv920J

PostAuthor: arnie » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:49 pm

Jake wrote:
kpeters59 wrote:
Let's hold the reserve somewhere around the going rate on Ebay...if you can find one...

Since you only have the right side, and this Ebay auction is for both as a Buy it Now for $69.99, that should put your reserve somewhere about $35.

These are for a 920r Chain drive only. His are shaft drive only
:beer: , 1982 XV920 shaft drive, Mapam controls, 83 rear fender and LED tail, brake and turn signals, Corbin seat, 81 750 front fender, Windjammer fairing, SS brake lines, Custom homemade duals w/ Sportster mufflers, Head light modulator, Hooded Skull on front fender, LED signal mirrors, Leather Like hard bags mounted to frame, Trunk with back rest, Tail and turn signal lights on trunk, Headlight converted to Quicksilver bulb, Cell phone/MP3 port on fairing. 1984 Soft tail split tanks. many other small things to numerous to remember! More to come!
arnie
Gold Membership
Gold Membership

Bike year & model: 1982 XV920

PostAuthor: ms8238 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:06 pm

kpeters59 wrote:'
I won't be active on this board AT ALL, so if I fail to be responsive to this thread, now you know why.

Oh yeah, move my post back to FOR SALE.

-KP

If you want to be virtually picked up by our clubhouse bouncer and toss out the door skidding across the parking lots on your azz, just keep asking for it. We will get by just fine without you.

Unless you are keeping the money for your self, it is not a sale.
End of story, PERIOD.

An act of kindness to just donate to a charity goes here.
But your sucky attitude over nothing ruins that.
ms8238
Site Admin
Site Admin

Flag
Bike year & model: 1982 XV750

PostAuthor: madhatter4119 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:11 pm

Look man...chill out...you can keep it in the recent topic section for as long as you want...no thing...as far as the picture size...the mods know what they are going...alot of member can't afford high speed internet and have dial up...By far the best bunch of helpful
guy's/gal's on the internet when it comes to virago's bar none...stick around and see how it works...than if don't like it...move on
and the best to you...the mods put alot of free work into this cite to keep it the way it is...I'm not up for a lot of trash talking like
those other cites have...maybe this isn't your cup of tea...If you don't understand why things are happening...ask before you ridicule
decisions made by others...I'm sure it would be made clear and make sense if you take a minute to think about it...????
Current Toys...
2000 Vulcan 1500 E3 (CVK40 Single Carb-love it) Riding/sold
1996 Vulcan 1500 88 Project...got it running and sold
2003 Honda VTX 1800 (S) Abandoned Project or Parts Bike...Now my daily rider...LOVE IT !!!
82 Virago 750 Parts Bike
82 Virago 920 Project Bike

Boy do I ever need to stop buying bikes...Know a good Doctor ???

Free Manuals
http://viragotechforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=220&t=31501#p279545
madhatter4119
Silver Membership
Silver Membership

Bike year & model: Current Ride 2003 Honda VTX 1800(S) My current love(Sold)
1982 XV 750 parts or project
1982 XV 920 project...Hopefully one day I'll finish it...if I live long enough
I have a basement full of Virago parts and crap

Post a reply

• Advertisement

Return to Pay It Forward Virago