Forum Donations
Search
VTF Google Search
 Click Here

Thanks Virago tech forum

The forum of thankless praise is just how it sounds.
This is where you praise those who have helped you without expecting thanks in return.
  • Advertisement

Post a reply

Thanks Virago tech forum

PostAuthor: JamesRS2007 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:31 pm

Hi all,

I just wanted to post a quick note to say thanks to all of you guys on here that take a few minutes to reply to questions that people have about their bikes, about how to get parts, how to adjust or replace parts, etc. I have had 3 different Virago 1100's over the years and each one has had it's own special set of issues that I have had to address. In each case I would confidently come to this forum and know that the answer to my questions would be answered here. Each time, after a bit of searching, I would find those answers. :urock: In my case, the bikes that I have owned have been 20+ years old, yet because Virago's are such good machines, after a bit of tinkering, I have been able to get them running perfectly once again. I am a bit of a "time capsule" kind of guy in that I want my bike to look and run like it was plucked out of the assembly line back in 1997 and placed into a time capsule. For the most part I have achieved that with my current 1997 XV1100, and I could not be happier. Much of restoring it to this condition has come with the assistance of articles and information gathered from this site. So once again, I wanted to say :thanks: to all of you guys and girls on here that contribute and participate in this site and keep the value of this information alive for us that love these bikes so much. I guess I have rambled on long enough, but before I finish, I have one more thing to add.

Merry Christmas everybody, may the Good Lord smile down upon you and your families and may the upcoming year be one of joy and happiness to you all.

James
JamesRS2007
Junior Membership
Junior Membership

Bike year & model: 1995 Yamaha Virago 1100
Sex: Male

Re: Thanks Virago tech forum

PostAuthor: bstig60 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:19 am

James, thank you for taking the time to write your review. It is much appreciated and you are very welcome. We are glad to help where we can. You and yours have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year. Ride Safe!
Bill
"It´s a friggen motorcycle, it´s not supposed to be comfortable, quiet or safe. The wind noise is supposed to hurt your ears, the seat should be hard and riding it should make you s**t your pants every now and then. "

Please take the time to edit your profile to show your location. City, State/Province and Country. It is easier to help you if we know where you are.

SERVICE MANUAL DOWNLOAD LINK
http://viragotechforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=220&t=31501#p279545

bstig60
Mod
Mod

Bike year & model: 1999 Yamaha Virago XV1100LC Cruiser
2003 Honda Goldwing GL1800 Touring
Sex: Male

Post a reply

• Advertisement

Return to Thankless praise