Forum Donations
Search
VTF Google Search
 Click Here

New Posting Rules for Tech Articles

Virago Help Tech and user submitted articles.
  • Advertisement

Topic locked

New Posting Rules for Tech Articles

PostAuthor: Jake » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:55 am

Not long ago a request was made to the Admin by the Moderators to change the way topics were added to the Tech Articles. Along with that change came new posting rules.

The reason for this is twofold.

Many members were using the Tech Articles to start new topics asking for help and others were piggybacking topics in the Tech Articles to seek help or answers to questions they have, instead of starting a new thread in the appropriate section of the forum.

Any topic that belongs in Tech Articles should be posted in Virago Help "Gen" and it will be moved to the Tech Articles by a Mod or Admin, if the topic fits.

Posting replies to threads in the Tech Articles can be made by anyone, however all posts made will have to be approved by a Mod or Admin before it can be viewed by the regular membership. There could be a few days delay in approval or disapproval of replies.

Please by all means, continue with posting replies to any and all topics that you wish to in the Tech Articles, just realize there will be a slight delay in viewing your post.

You may also post replies to this posting as well, just keep in mind the delay.

Thank you on behalf of the Admin and Mods,

Jake

~Mark Twain
Jake
Mod
Mod

Location: Penn's Forestland otherwise known as Pennsylvania Flag
Bike year & model: 1996 XV750
Sex: Male

Re: New Posting Rules for Tech Articles

PostAuthor: mark75 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:49 pm

:bump:
New Members Note- The site will allow full access (U/L, D/L, PM, etc) after your 5th post.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The views, opinions, and experiences expressed in this post are mine and may not necessarily represent views and opinions of other VTF members, so feel free to agree, disagree, or ignore them.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Over the Mountains of the Moon,
Down the Valley of the Shadow,
Ride, boldly ride" ... E.A. Poe

'13 - FXDC Super Glide Custom
'82 - XV750

Time flies whether you're having fun __ :bike: ... or not ... :fan: ---
and --- Any day above ground is a good day.
so Laissez les bon temps roulez ... just roll safely

"I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand." ... Confucius*

If you don't read the news you are not informed.
If you read the news you are misinformed. ... Mark Twain
mark75
Mod
Mod

Sex: Male

Topic locked

• Advertisement

Return to Virago Help - Tech Articles