Forum Donations
Search
VTF Google Search
 Click Here

The "poor judgment" cafe project: '83 xv920

Chop it, rake it, slam it, build it for show.
New parts, old parts, built from scrap. [Hammered out of bare stock & welded with sweat.]
  • Advertisement

Post a reply

Re: The "poor judgment" cafe project: '83 xv920

PostAuthor: wrenchguy » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:48 am

Below is the ROUGH DRAFT of the wiring I'll be doing on my bike. Please be aware that it is a DRAFT, so please don't download and take off running to the garage.

I would like everyone to look at it and comment where necessary. Please let me know if you see something that's off, or wrong, or could be done better.

NOTE: the wiring in this diagram is spread out in a grid-like manner to show the connections clearly. The actual wiring will be much more streamlined, and will not have zillions of tie-ins, as shown on the current diagram.

draftwiring.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

wrenchguy
Junior Membership
Junior Membership

Bike year & model: 1982 Virago xv920j
Sex: Male

Re: The "poor judgment" cafe project: '83 xv920

PostAuthor: wrenchguy » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:53 pm

What do I need to do to get Dan to come to this thread and check out the wiring diagram? Does anyone know how to reach him? Not answering PM or regular email.

wrenchguy
Junior Membership
Junior Membership

Bike year & model: 1982 Virago xv920j
Sex: Male

Previous

Post a reply

• Advertisement

Return to Virago Help - Choppers Customs Café