VTF Google Search
 Click Here

Authentic Mikuni Throttle/Butterfly Shaft Replacement Seals

• Advertisement

Post a reply

Authentic Mikuni Throttle/Butterfly Shaft Replacement Seals

PostAuthor: Severyn71 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:20 am

Authentic Replacement Mikuni Carburetor Throttle/Butterfly Shaft Seals

I only see Mikuni seals listed so sorry to you guys fighting the "Hitachi Battle"

I have spent a fair amount of time scouring the interwebs for authentic replacement throttle shaft seals for my 1988 XV750U's O.E. Dual BST40s for their complete rebuild. Simple searches yield next to nothing except ample amount of frustration. McMaster Carr is always an option but the O.E. Mikuni Seals have made the nearly 3 decade trip(approx. 28 yrs.) and I always prefer the guaranteed results to the other option as I suspect most do. After much frustration and my stumbling upon mention of MotorCycleCarbs.com here in these Viragotechforum pages I struck oil! Hopefully this will save anyone else looking for these seals some frustration.

These forums have been instrumental in care of my "Ole Girl"! Nowhere else is there this much accurate information on our bikes. Having said that...THANK YOU VERY MUCH!to everyone here at Viragotechforum.com (Members & Mods alike) for your time & consideration dedicated here, the wealth of information, insight, experience freely shared, and the camaraderie & respect exhibited here every single day! These pages have restored my faith that there are still decent people left on the web.

Sincerely,
Severyn71 (A.K.A. JDfromOhio)

Severyn71
Brand New
Brand New

Flag
Bike year & model: 1988 xv750 Virago
Sex: Male

Post a reply

• Advertisement

Return to Motorcycle Parts Finds