Search
VTF Google Search
 Click Here

NOS Starter Motors for larger Viragos

• Advertisement

Post a reply

NOS Starter Motors for larger Viragos

PostAuthor: Wesso » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:56 am

Guys I have recently found a motorcycle wrecker who has brand new old stock Virago Starter Motors to suit the larger Viragos such as XV750 through to and including XV1100.
This guy has a fairly reasonable stock of these items and his prices are also pretty reasonable from what I have seen on the internet.
You can browse to the website of Tiaro Motorcycle Wreckers by clicking on this link.
You will also find a comprehensive list of both new and old parts for a large range of motorcycles.

Although he is located in a very small South East Queensland town called TIARO (for those that don't know where Queensland is, it's in Australia's eastern states) he will ship to basically anywhere in the world.
I have visited the establishment and it is very tidy and Ross (the Owner) is a very friendly fellow who is pleasant to deal with but he won't take any nonsense.
If you want any further information you can find it on his website at "Tiaro Motorcycle Wreckers".
Cheers
Wayne

ImageThe preferred method of posting attachments to VTF can be found in the Attachment Pictorial.
To get there, click on the link below. If clicking on it doesn't work , just copy and paste it to your address bar.

http://viragotechforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=29506#p263323
or copy and paste the link into the address bar of your browser and press Enter.

If you're looking for a Service or Owner's Manual, try this link
http://viragotechforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=220&t=31501#p279545
We might just have what you are looking for.
Wesso
Mod
Mod

Bike year & model: 1997 XV1100S Virago
Sex: Male

Post a reply

• Advertisement

Return to Motorcycle Parts Finds