Search
VTF Google Search
 Click Here

stators NEW & CHEAP

• Advertisement

Post a reply

stators NEW & CHEAP

PostAuthor: dobby » Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:25 pm

I shoulda bought 2!! I ordered one of these knowing that my income tax check was sitting right in front of me. I had trouble cashing it (another story) so it took me 2 days to get him the money. I suspect the seller shipped before he was paid because it was in my mailbox the next day!!

It looked new and all the wires and ends were correct. I currently have over 400 miles on the stator and its charging fine....what a deal. :rockon:

http://stores.ebay.com/CALTRIC/_i.html? ... =871159225
dobby
Senior Membership
Senior Membership

Bike year & model: 87 XV1100

Re: stators NEW & CHEAP

PostAuthor: Roger Ramjet » Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:52 pm

I could have sold one for that much .. crap I just gave one away a while ago :wacko:
The " Mistress " done

THE MORE HAIR YOU LOSE ... THE MORE HEAD YOU GET ....

I Lied to get the JOB they lied about the JOB .. So we are even

Bike is as always For Sale

EX-WIFE FOR SALE ... JUST TAKE OVER PAYMENTS

HE WHO DIES WITH THE MOST TOYS WINS

1982 XV920J ,82 harley Gas Tank , 81 Maxim Headlight ,Round Aftermarket signal lighting , harley Sportster front fender , Johnny Pag Spyder rear fender ,harley FLH Battery Cover, Highway Crash Bars with Pegs , Aftermarket Mirrors ,Aftermarket Backrest , Mac Pipes ,Leather Saddle Bags , Gen 2 Starter upgrade , Battery Tender , Honda Shadow Ace Seat . Firehouse Technology I-Tube Stereo , Honda Handlebars , On Board 12 v compressor for rear air shock ,Memphis Shades Batwing fairing ,3.5" pull back risers , Homemade Clock mount

Oakville,Ontario .Canada

Roger Ramjet
Mod
Mod

Bike year & model: 1982 Xv920J

Post a reply

• Advertisement

Return to Motorcycle Parts Finds