Forum Donations
Search
VTF Google Search
 Click Here

No carburator parts for the nexst 3 weeks

Enjoy the scenery and a friendly discussion on The Park Bench.
  • Advertisement

Post a reply

No carburator parts for the nexst 3 weeks

PostAuthor: beltdrive » Tue May 19, 2020 3:55 pm

Sorry people, no carburetor parts for the next 3 weeks, I guess my shop must be attractive for birds to nest, last year a robin was nesting in the side cover box and this year the blackbirds has moved into the carburetor box, either they feel more safe around me, as I hope or I have not enough time to work in my shop, as I do not like to admit. Have a good and safe summer, and watch the cellphone drivers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Jake on Tue May 19, 2020 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved from Single Carb / Power Adder to Park Bench Chat
1981 XV 1000 Beltdrive Special - Happy wrench time, thanks everybody, I enjoy this community, hi from Erik
beltdrive
Senior Membership
Senior Membership

Location: Denmark NE - former Canadian-Calgary - MARADAtech - Hotel Brinkly - gterik@gmail.com Flag
Bike year & model: 1981 XV 1000 Beltdrive Special, 1982 Yamaha XV920J 10L Virago (first Year)
Sex: Male

Re: No carburator parts for the nexst 3 weeks

PostAuthor: mark75 » Wed May 20, 2020 3:08 pm

that gives a fresh new meaning to the american colloquial phrase "that's for the birds".
:rimshot:
"Over the Mountains of the Moon,
Down the Valley of the Shadow,
Ride, boldly ride" ... E.A. Poe

Time flies >>> whether you're having fun __ :bike: or not :fan: ---

Any day above ground is a good day.
so Laissez les bon temps roulez. just roll safely --- Semper Vigilans...always watchful

"I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand." ... Confucius*

If you don't read the news you are not informed.
If you read the news you are misinformed.
... Mark Twain

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The views, opinions, and experiences expressed in this post are mine and may not necessarily represent views and opinions of other VTF members, so feel free to agree, disagree, or ignore them.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mark75
Mod
Mod

Bike year & model: 1982 - XV750
2013 - FXDC Super Glide Custom

Re: No carburator parts for the nexst 3 weeks

PostAuthor: rchawaii » Wed May 20, 2020 3:35 pm

Not sure which is worse. Yesterday when headed to my shop I was startled by a noise in the bins. A nice quirky squirrel had made a home somewhere in them. Bumped his poor head trying to hide form me. I laughed, he laughed, we all laughed.

:bg:
My Ride is a 1983 XV 500 :usa:
rchawaii
Senior Membership
Senior Membership

Bike year & model: 1983 Yamaha Virago XV500

Post a reply

• Advertisement

Return to Park Bench Chat