Forum Donations
Search
VTF Google Search
 Click Here

Motorcycle Mob

Enjoy the scenery and a friendly discussion on The Park Bench.
  • Advertisement

Post a reply

Motorcycle Mob

PostAuthor: Cusstout 1100 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:01 am

Bad behaviour to say the least. S'funny tough, I don't see any choppers in these videos; or cruisers ...only those crotch-rockets and sport bikes designed to behave well with good handling design characteristics etc.

http://globalnews.ca/news/3659281/motor ... ronto-opp/
My Ride, '97 XV1100, +14, 10" over forks, progressive rear, Jardine forward controls, cobra slip-ons, K&N Filter, Dyno Jet Stage 1, Kuryakin grips, heat demon heaters, custom fabricated seat, chrome side covers, bullet signals, risers, custom modified rear fender with modified FZ1 tail light, sectioned and reversed front fender, custom paint...

Cusstout 1100
Silver Membership
Silver Membership

Flag
Bike year & model: 1997 xv1100 Virago
1987 xv535 Virago
1985 xv1000 Virago

Re: Motorcycle Mob

PostAuthor: Jake » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:21 am

Some of our cities have experienced similar behavior. Wasn't too long ago a man was dragged from his car and beaten badly and the sad part was one of those involved was an undercover cop.
Forum Tutorials can be found here http://viragotechforum.com/viewforum.php?f=177

Forward Control Templates ( FREE ) http://viragotechforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=21556

“It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you in trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so.”
~Mark Twain
Jake
Mod
Mod

Bike year & model: 1996 XV750
Sex: Male

PostAuthor: beltdrive » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:31 pm

I am very happy, I do not have that kind of a motorcycle, and hope as hell that people can see the differens

I fell very sorry for the million of guys, that have this kind of motorcycle and may be considered, as one the idiots who do such things on a public road in the midst of everybody's busy day.

Unfortunately, it's a behaviour we also see expressed in graffiti tags, there are little people, who think they are getting bigger from making a sh!t, in the middle of others' field of view, and can you even irritate people in their busy lives, then it's even better.

Unfortunately, in European cities we also have, examples of how in this case, Arabic youth have stopped all traffic in city square, while they just walked between their cars and talked and were completely indifferent to the rest of the street users.

It's a matter of having a human beings need to show, that you can control something, unfortunately for them, society will react very violently to this behaviour and these participants will be put to hatred for many years, as such "society" provocations are remembered for a long time, Some of us can remember the motorcycle movies from the 60s, how they gave a bad reputation for 40 years or more, and in part still, this is not a game, I would like to explain it to them, but there's probably no one listening.

Now, the vast majority of us, have to work even harder, being the smiling good motorcyclists, just looking after all the other road users, so they do not drive into us, in the middle of their text messages.

Hi from Erik
1981 XV 1000 Beltdrive Special - Happy wrench time, thanks everybody, I enjoy this community, hi from Erik
beltdrive
Senior Membership
Senior Membership

Location: Denmark NE - former Canadian-Calgary - MARADAtech - Hotel Brinkly - gterik@gmail.com Flag
Bike year & model: 1981 XV 1000 Beltdrive Special, 1982 Yamaha XV920 Virago 10L

PostAuthor: Flyingdog » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:50 pm

Yep..total morons...same thing here last year. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt6wf-Tj8k0 One channel asked one of these idiots "why". The reply was: "To raise motorcycle awareness". That's when I shot pop out my nose gagging so hard.
Flyingdog
Silver Membership
Silver Membership

Bike year & model: 1985 xv1000 Virago
1981 xv750 Virago

PostAuthor: o c t o r » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:59 am

use a Fire Fighting Water Bomber . . . as a first strike . . .

. . like a helicopter dump bag . . . with real sticky Stinky liquid . . .

. . then . with a hand held EMP blast each bike so they can't Ride Away. .

. . you fill in the next part . . to do with capture . . .

Besides It My Book It is much more fun to do it solo and not get caught . . and having people cheer you on .

. . ha ha ha

octor
aka. octor Virago
aka Doctor Virago
But you can just call me Doc

ImageImage
o c t o r
Silver Membership
Silver Membership

Flag
Bike year & model: '81 XV920 Roadster
'84 XV1000, Stock Bike
'84 XV1000, Custom in the Works
'82 XV920, Custom in the Works
1982 XV920RJ Stock
1-750 engine
2-920J engines

PostAuthor: beltdrive » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:42 am

I like the water bomb air plane, you could add a dye, for later identification of the participants, I could just see it, that would really wake someone up.

On highways there are high cement barriers on both sides, it should be reasonably easy to block them inside and give them a fine for dangerous traffic behaviour one at a time.

It is just a matter of time before some stupid kid gets run over and killed.

Hi from Erik
1981 XV 1000 Beltdrive Special - Happy wrench time, thanks everybody, I enjoy this community, hi from Erik
beltdrive
Senior Membership
Senior Membership

Location: Denmark NE - former Canadian-Calgary - MARADAtech - Hotel Brinkly - gterik@gmail.com Flag
Bike year & model: 1981 XV 1000 Beltdrive Special, 1982 Yamaha XV920 Virago 10L

Post a reply

• Advertisement

Return to Park Bench Chat