Forum Donations
Search
VTF Google Search
 Click Here

Read concerning Classifieds

Other brands of bikes, cars, trucks, parts, computers, tools, junk to you; gold to others.
  • Advertisement

Topic locked

Read concerning Classifieds

PostAuthor: Jake » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:54 am

In order to reduce the clutter, all threads in Yamaha Virago - items 4 Sale, Yamaha Virago - items Wanted, Pay It Forward, CraigsList Ebay kijiji.... OffSite Finds, OffTopic 4 Sale and OffTopic Wanted, will be deleted 30 days after the last post.
Forum Tutorials can be found here http://viragotechforum.com/viewforum.php?f=177

Forward Control Templates ( FREE ) http://viragotechforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=21556

“It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you in trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so.”
~Mark Twain
Jake
Mod
Mod

Bike year & model: 1996 XV750
Sex: Male

Re: Read concerning Classifieds

PostAuthor: grazingazer » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:59 am

Advertising 101
How you advertise on V Tech forum[/align]

This is a simple how-to that must be adhered to at all times. Unless the site owner says otherwise this is the way it is no exceptions. This is for ANYONE selling a product, I don’t care if it is buttwipe from the Pope!

Post your product in the “For Sale” section and if you wish, with proper approval, an Admin will make it a sticky, meaning it will always be on top. If you are found high jacking threads pushing your product you will be given a yellow card. 10 Yellows and you are banned, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Admins hold the right to ban without discretion. That means if you really show your butt, we will spank it and you are gone. ONCE AGAIN WITH NO QUESTIONS ASKED! If you are banned only the Admin or the site owner will un-ban you. If you would like on the banner rotation at the top, WE WILL CONTACT YOU! Under certain circumstances (which we the Admin will determine) may you contact Admin about banner space. You get banner space by being helpful, not spamming.

Examples of spamming.

“I had that same problem and I used “fillintheblank” and now I can run farther and jump higher! Bump me a PM and I will sell it to you.”

If someone wants to buy your product, they will contact you for it. As with P.O.L. Mafia and the P901. He does not give advise as “your problem with your carbs can be fixed with my manifold! Bump me a line and I will sell it to you!” It is more like “to fix your carbs, you need to do this………” and no mention of the manifold, because it is in his signature and everyone can read.

Admin understands profit and the need to make a living. There is a right and a wrong way to do it. Do it right or you will be gone.

SPAMMING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!!!
if you're asking for help please include the year and model of the bike in your signature
then turn your signature on

my bike is a modified 1981 virago xv75012927the rockabilly rat
grazingazer
Mod
Mod

Bike year & model: modified 1981 xv750 virago...1975 650 xsb
Sex: Male

Topic locked

• Advertisement

Return to OffTopic 4 Sale