Forum Donations
Search
VTF Google Search
 Click Here

Almost made my first commute

Midwest Region- Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, Iowa, Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota
  • Advertisement

Post a reply

Almost made my first commute

PostAuthor: benpineapple » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:25 am

It's been amazing out in West Michigan! I've put close to 400 miles on my bike already, bike has been running and starting amazingly well. The winter maintenance served it well.

I don't enjoy commuting to work (65mi round trip) unless it's 50F or warmer. Woke up this morning, it was 60F! Hopped on the bike, made it 5 blocks before it died, and go figure it wouldn't start. Had to push her home. Drove the cage to work, going to diagnose later.

Go figure this happens the one time I was going to ride to work. Just venting, the bike really makes my commutes that much more enjoyable, and my last bike-to-work commute was in October, so it's safe to say I've been missing it!
'82 XV750
'98 Volvo V70 T5 AWD
benpineapple
Junior Membership
Junior Membership

Bike year & model: '82 xv750
Sex: Male

Post a reply

• Advertisement

Return to Virago Tech Midwest Region