Search
VTF Google Search
 Click Here

XV 500 SE complete carb + spare parts

• Advertisement

Post a reply

XV 500 SE complete carb + spare parts

PostAuthor: lmartin90 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:15 am

Greetings from France where the xv500 community is underrepresented but still some of us stand strong :cl:

I'm selling a complete and working set of carbs for the xv500 models,

Completely cleaned and refurbished (except the diaphragms that are in excellent condition), both carbs were ultrasound cleaned, tuned, screws, gaskets and springs were all replaced. I tested the carbs on my bike (see video : https://youtu.be/Kkqd9aKiVg0 ).

I’m also giving 2 brand new intake pipes with o-rings and hose clamps, as well as an important batch of spare parts (see pictures) to face any issue for a long time.

You’re wondering why am I getting rid of such a treasure, it’s simply because I’m planning on having a single-carb installation on my bike, for esthetic reasons and because I’d like to challenge myself on this mechanical project. I’m selling my treasure to fund my project.

Price : 400$, includes all pieces mentioned in the add and present on the pictures, postage and shipping included. I accept Paypal payment. Please contact me by mail or via the forum.

Feel free to ask me any questions...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lmartin90
Brand New
Brand New

Bike year & model: 1983 Virago 500 se
Sex: Male

Re: XV 500 SE complete carb + spare parts

PostAuthor: lmartin90 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:28 am

Ok guys, I really need to sell my stuff, so I'm lowering the price, let's say same material, same conditions =

----- 250$ -----

lmartin90
Brand New
Brand New

Bike year & model: 1983 Virago 500 se
Sex: Male

Post a reply

• Advertisement

Return to Yamaha Virago - items 4 Sale